Sonywiz ha aggiornato il suo emulatore PSP per Windows. L’applicazione permette di emulare il sistema PSP su PC con sistema operativo Windows.
Di seguito la changelog con il rispettivo download.
This version has major improvements:
- Module loading (this allow more games to run, including some software like PRX Decrypter or LUA Player)
- Automatical EBOOT decryption. It will decrypt EBOOTs on the fly. This will allow lots and lots of new games to start running. (But still requires some work to get most of them ingame).
- Note: with those improvements I have noticed lots of games start running, and some more starting like: Princess Crown and Ys The Ark of Napishtim.
- Now you can drag & drop executable files on the emulator window
- Implemented bltzal/bltzall required for some games
- Implemented DXT1
- Fixed DX3 RB
- Added lots of new APIs and fixed some of them.