Parlando di Rogero molti di voi stanno pensando ad un backup manager, con questo nuovo aggiornamento Rogero sarà in grado di eseguire il downgrade della PS3 con l’aiuto dei vari Progskeet, Flasher, Teensy.
Di seguito tutte le caratteristiche riportate dal sito ufficiale:
Usage / Compatibility:
- – Can be used for Downgrade directly using a hardware flasher like Progskeet / E3 Flasher / Teensy++, etc…
- – Can be used for normal system update like any other CFW/MFW from XMB or from Recovery Menu.
- – Built-in system version spoof to 4.11 to prevent accidental system updates (won’t allow going online in any way)
- – NoBD Patch to allow installing it with the Blu-Ray drive disconnected (especially for downgrading purposes)
- – Have other fixes that prevents the Black screen or Payload loading problems encountered on some PS3 systems.
- – Kmeaw patched Lv2 with necessary patches to allow Peek/Poke support (same games compatibility as Kmeaw CFW)
- – LV1 Checks Disabled to bypass the Syscon hashes for downgraded consoles.
- – Privacy Patch applied to block communications with all Sony servers.
- – Custom Boot Logo.
- – built-in “Heavy Rain” dynamic theme.
This is a better optimized version of the previous MFW released, This one is a Custom firmware
built manually by patching and packing the files and the final PUP package using the well known
“failoverflow” public set of tools and having ”Kmeaw” as the base firmware unlike it’s previous
version which was a Modified firmware built using the famous MFW builder application and using
an OFW3.55 as the base firmware.
Per tutti i chiarimenti in merito vi rimandiamo al sito ufficiale dei Tortuga Cove, gli sviluppatori di Rogero—->LINK