Iris Manager riceve un nuovo update, giungendo alla versione 1,60 BETA 2. Essendo una beto potrebbe avere dei problemi che verranno risolti nelle prossime versioni, quindi se non volete correre “rischi” aspettate la versione definitiva.
Di seguito changelog e download.
Changelog Iris Manager 1.60 BETA 2 (in inglese)
- Added PSX emulation syscall level: it is no longer necessary to patch the emulators and versions can delete “patched”
- Works with ps1_netemu. Moreover, it is my choice RECOMMENDED smoother andgames will I have to go wrong with ps1_emu, here are perfect
- Files are needed. Cue with the same name as the. Bin. Img, etc, to describe the audio tracks. If it contains only the binary data, Iris Manager generates its corresponding TOC. psx_storage default also generates a TOC enough for this type of game. As I can complete wakefulness psx_storage operation.
- Ability to load an external ROM to allow access to the transmission Memory Card (getting into a file dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4 ps1_rom.bin).
- If you press CIRCLE + EQUIS with external ROM enabled, runs ejected disc so you can access the PSX MC Manager without having to disconnect the USB device. Unplugging / replugging once, the disc will be mounted and run.